Information pursuant to articles 13-14 of the GDPR 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) Pursuant to art. 13 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation and in relation to the information that will come into possession, for the purposes of the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we inform you as follows:
The owner of the processing of personal data is Azienda Agricola Cà del Gè – VAT No. 02236060188 based in Cà del Gè 3, Montalto Pavese, PV 27040 – Italy.
Purpose of the Treatment
The processing of data, collected and stored in relation to the completion of the forms, has the purpose described on the page where the form is located.
Methods of Threatment
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual way, with methods and tools, in compliance with the security measures set forth in art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and Annex B of the Privacy Code (articles 33-36 of the Code). Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, the retention period of your personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the deadlines prescribed by law.
Communication and dissemination of data
The data provided will not be subject to communication or dissemination. The DataWeb Solutions company of Galiano Simone, based in via Castelnuovo 28, 15045 Sale – AL, as the manager of the website, for the sole purpose of technical assistance and / or maintenance may have access to the data, in compliance with the GDPR. The provider that hosts the website is Aruba spa, based in Ponte San Pietro (BG), via San Clemente 53, in turn GDPR compliant.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, you can exercise, pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code and articles 15-22 of the GDPR 2016/679, the right to: – request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
– obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
– obtain data correction and deletion;
– obtain the treatment limitation;
– obtain data portability, ie receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
– oppose an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling.
These rights may be exercised by written notice to the Data Controller at the address email@example.com